Thursday, April 27, 2017

April TUSAL update

This is my first time participating in the Totally Useless SAL. In case you haven't heard of this SAL, it was started by daffycat. Head over to her blog to read all about it. The way I am going to do this SAL is to throw away all my ORTs every month and start new. I don't remember when the last time I cleaned out my ORT catcher so I threw them all away to start this month fresh. Here is my ORT catcher:

And here is the inside of it, empty and ready to collect a month's worth of ORTs:

That's all I have for today so until next time, thanks for reading. 
-Randi



3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely little box! Now all you need to do is fill it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ORT catcher - a new project Hurra and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ort catcher is a beautiful box! And so perfect for the task with that poke-'em-right-in hole in the lid - I presume it was made specifically as a thread catcher? Looking forward to seeing all sorts of bits inside next month.

    ReplyDelete